Sunday, April 12, 2009

So Blackmail Me (various places and times)

Today is Sunday, Passover, and Easter.


Woodbridge, CT, probably 1984.


Probably Colonie, NY, around 1979 (we went to seders at Sam & Sue's for many years when our kids were young). A couple of years ago, at the Bas Mitzvahs of my cousins Lauren and Lizzie, I was assigned to hold the Torah scrolls. Ours kids tried to grab a photo of this, claiming they were going to blackmail me with it. This is the only way to deal with blackmail!


Bronx, NY, around 1951. With Willa (who was 5 years older than me).


Plainsboro, NJ, April 2006. Stolen from Dora without permission (as is the next one).


Member of lost tribe chomping on matzoh. Picture of Lizzie and Lauren in the background.


Jerusalem, Nov 1999. Jesus' tomb, place of the resurrection, in the Church of the Holy Sepulcre. Picture taken from the Hill of Calvary. Elizabeth and I visited in 1999, when I had a conference in Haifa.


Philippine pilgrims walking the stations of the cross.

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of Dave with the Yarmulke. His expression reminds me of Ari.

    ReplyDelete