Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas 1980-81 (Darien, CT, Dec 1980 or 1981)

I am sure that these four pictures were from 1980 or 81, probably all from the same year, but have no way to get closer than that. I'm convinced that the three with the tree are from the same year (which I'm guessing is 1981, but who knows).

The stocking was hung from the banister with care. These stockings came from Kaye. In later years you'll see three of them when Dave, Dora and Dan were all in the same place for Christmas.


I really love this picture. This was not a common expression on Dave's face, and I can't imagine what brought it on. It's obviously from his birthday, but the tree is there, so it goes here. The little girl is Tara, daughter of Diane, who did childcare in her home for both our kids. Dave and Tara were inseparable playmates.


Insert all the jokes about who the train set is really for.

No comments:

Post a Comment