Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Marci and Larry (various places and times)

The two oldest of my 19 first cousins were born when I was about nine years old: Betty's son Larry, and Rae's daughter Marci (Cousin #15/Rae's #1). I saw a lot of both of them at first, but I saw little of Marci after she was very small, since I was in Syracuse and Rae at some point moved to California. I continued to see a lot of Larry, since he has always lived in the NY area, and I stayed with Betty a lot when I was a teenager racing off to NYC at every opportunity. Here is Marci with Elizabeth just before my parents' 50th anniversary party.


And Marci and Larry with their mothers. I believe that Larry was born in the fall of 1954, and I would guess he's a little over two here.


And Larry, with his wife Judy, at our house in Woodbridge, sometime in the mid-to-late 1980s.

No comments:

Post a Comment